In accordance with the School Information Regulations 2012 and 2016, you will find all the statutory information for Moat Farm Infant School in this section.
- School times
- School Uniform
- Contact Us (For any queries please contact Mrs Benham or Mrs O’Donnell in school office 01215521885)
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Admission Arrangements
- Ofsted Report
- Assessment Information Summary 2022
- Performance Tables
- Curriculum Statement
- Curriculum Overviews
- Curriculum Subjects
- Positive Behaviour Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Pupil Premium Plan 2022-2023
- PE plan 2022-2023
- Special Educational Needs
- Our Governors
- Financial information (Financial Benchmarking data) No staff have a salary of £100,000 or more
- School Vision, Ethos and Values
Public bodies, including Local Authority maintained schools, are covered by the public sector equality duty in the Equality Act 2010 and the Equality Act 2010 (Specific Duties) Regulations 2011.
For details of how we comply with the public sector equality duty and to see our school’s equality objectives, please see our Equal Opportunities Policy below:
If you would like a paper copy of any information on our website please ask at the school office.