School uniform plays an important role in contributing to the ethos of a school and setting an appropriate tone. A uniform can instil pride; support positive behaviour and discipline; ensure pupils of all races and backgrounds feel welcome and protect children from social pressures to dress in a particular way. Above all research shows that school uniform supports effective teaching and learning.
To enable all parents/carers to afford a uniform the school has a colours only stipulation. Although the school can provide branded sweatshirts, cardigans and t-shirts, parents can shop around for the cheapest provider so long as the school colours are adhered to.
Our school uniform consists of:
- White polo shirt plain
- Maroon jumper or cardigan with school logo or plain
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress. In warmer months a red and white gingham summer dress or shorts may be worn
- Black shoes (no open toed sandals, sling-backs or mules)
- Book bag with or without logo
Our PE kit consists of:
- Black bottoms (joggers, leggings or shorts)
- White T-shirt plain (Full length)
- School jumper or cardigan
- Trainers or black pumps
Children will come dressed ready for PE on their PE days. During PE long hair must be tied back and any jewellery must be removed or covered.
Please name all items of clothing.
We would be grateful if you would provide the following:
- Water bottle
- Book back
Previously owned uniform can be purchased, for a reduced rate, at the school office.