In accordance with the School Information Regulations 2012, you will find all the statutory information for Moat Farm Infant School in this section.
- COVID Catch Up Premum Plan and impact
- Contact Us (For any queries please contact Mrs Goodwin or Mrs O’Donnell in school office 01215521885)
- Admission Arrangements
- Ofsted Report
- Assessment information summary 2019 (These performance measures are not current due to COVID)
- Performance Tables
- Curriculum Statement
- Curriculum Overviews
- Curriculum Subjects
- Behaviour Policy 2021-2022
- Complaints Policy
- Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2021-2022
- Sports Funding
- Special Educational Needs
- Our Governors
- Financial information (Financial Benchmarking data) No staff have a salary of £100,000 or more
- Charging and remissions policy 2021-2022
- School Vision, Ethos and Values
Public bodies, including Local Authority maintained schools, are covered by the public sector equality duty in the Equality Act 2010 and the Equality Act 2010 (Specific Duties) Regulations 2011.
For details of how we comply with the public sector equality duty and to see our school’s equality objectives, please see our Equal Opportunities Policy below:
If you would like a paper copy of any information on our website please ask at the school office.