Please click the link below to access the latest information on the NHS COVID App:
From today, new laws prohibiting social gatherings of more than six people come into effect in England. The new ‘rule of six’ simplifies and strengthens the rules on social gatherings, making them easier to understand and easier for the police to enforce. It means that – apart from a set of limited exemptions including education and work – any social gatherings of more than six people indoors or outdoors will be against the law.
The Government has announced that new restrictions will be put in place to stop the spread of Covid-19 in Sandwell.
From Tuesday 15 September 2020:
- You must not allow people you don’t live with in your home or garden.
- You must not visit people you do not live with – inside or outside Sandwell.
- Only essential visits inside homes, such as by carers, will be allowed.
- The new restrictions will be law and you could be fined for breaking them.
- The new restrictions will not affect schools, transport or workplaces.