Our staff and Governors will…
• Work in partnership with our families, the local community and external agencies for the benefit of our children.
• Provide a curriculum that is relevant, exciting, challenging and responsive to the needs of all children and enables them to flourish, make choices and take risks
• Be committed and dedicated to inspiring young learners with high quality teaching and learning environments and a focus on developing essential life skills.
• Provide a safe environment where children have a voice, are listened to, feel safe and are happy.
• Be good role models, provide high expectations and enable all children to reach their full potential.
• Empower children to share responsibility for their learning and behaviour.
• Create an ethos of inclusivity, respect and tolerance where views, faiths, cultures and races are valued and children are engaged with the wider community.
• Be committed to professional development in order to continually improve our practice.
Our Children will …
• Feel safe, valued, included and empowered and have a positive self-image and attitude.
• Be able to make appropriate choices for behaviour, to understand the consequences of their own and others’ behaviour and learn to distinguish
right from wrong.
• Be willing to try their best and take responsibility for their own learning so that they are able to fulfil their potential.
• Feel part of a community through the establishment of supportive and positive relationships with their peers and other adults.
• Be able to understand and express their ideas, feelings and beliefs in the knowledge that they will be listened to and respected.
• Communicate effectively and think creatively, solve problems, work collaboratively and persevere even when things get tricky.
• Be able to read and write with fluency and accuracy for a range of purposes and enjoyment and to work mathematically with confidence and understanding.
• Have dreams and aspirations, be open to possibilities and be all that they can be.
• Be physically and emotionally healthy and keen to learn.
• Be independent, confident, resilient and curious.